Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arabic subtitles

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear forum,

Could anyone help me with the answer on my question how to add Arabic subtitles in my video made in Premiere Elements 2018?

I have added an Arabic keyboard to my computer but the program cannot make the letters, I only see crosses.

I suppose I have to add an Arabic font but don't know how.

Thank you in advance,

Gerda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, two days I asked if anyone could advise me about subtitling in Arabic.

I haven't received any reactions. Is it that difficult? Must be possible, I suppose..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I remember and have long experienced it, Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements doesn't support Arabic. Thy may still don't support it till now but I don't have latest version of Premiere Elements to test for you.

We used to purchase a utility to allow us insert an Arabic sentences, phrases or words into these applications however these utilities costs something like $100 which more than Premiere Elements itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer, Zaid. I suppose this is correct. Something Adobe should pick up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines