• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio adjustment freezes Premier Elements 15

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing trouble when I try to alter audio level in my project. If I alter the level then try it out with "Play" the program freezes then shuts down. I can only make the change if I save the project immediately after making a change but then the effect is not evident in the video clip. I have checked for drivers for sound and video cards but all seem up to date. I tried to uninstall then reinstall Prem,eir Elelemnts which did not cure the issue. The I disabled the video card but none of these seem to make any difference. I am using Premier Elements 15 and Photoshop Elements 2020. Please help.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using? Which processor do you have with how much RAM and how much space is left on your hard drive? Do you get the same results if you open a new project and add to the timeline just a photo or two rather than a video clip?

It could well have to do with the specs of your video. But before we look into that we should consider your computer's specs and performance with another media clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to Steve's questions, what are the Audio Hardware setting in Preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines