Highlighted

Blu-ray disc building in Premiere Elements 2020

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got Blu-ray drive with recording functions and Premiere Elements 2020. However the only option for disc exporting available to me now is DVD (burning and ISO). What settings should I make to switch Blu-ray on? Many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Export, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blu-ray disc building in Premiere Elements 2020

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got Blu-ray drive with recording functions and Premiere Elements 2020. However the only option for disc exporting available to me now is DVD (burning and ISO). What settings should I make to switch Blu-ray on? Many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Export, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe dropped the ability to create BluRays from Premiere Elements a couple of generations ago. If you want to create a BluRay, you'll either have to find a pre-version 15 version of the program or do your editing in Premiere Elements and create your DVDs and BluRays in a third-party program like DVD Architect.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the clarifications! Though sad to hear that.. I was misled then with their help guidance saying about Blu-ray export. Just noticed it was applicable to 15 version and earlier ones. Wouldn't purchased it if knew. 

May be there is any 3rd party plugin to make it within Premiere anyhow? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought it less than a month ago from Adobe you might try to get your money back.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0