• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burn a premiere elements 2021 video to play on a DVD player

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to premiere elements 2021. I created a video and want to burn it to a dvd for playing on my tv's DVD player. Unfortunately premiere elements 2021 does not support my Dell computer's DVD burner so I don't know how to proceed and what format to burn on the dvd.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Art

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your DVD burner is not compatible with Adobe Premiere Elements, you can burn the project to a DVD folder, and then burn the folder to DVD using the software that came with your burner.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/sharing-dvd-or-blu-ray.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have PrE-2021 and it does not have have the 'burn to folder option' only direct to a DVD or to an ISO file

I use the FREE https://www.imgburn.com/ to write the ISO to disc (send the author a PayPal donation if you like his program - DO be sure to uncheck anything you don't want from the download site) You may also use Imgburn for general backup of files or folders to disc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines