• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I adjust individual audio line-ins in Premier Elements?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Major newbie here, forgive me if my terminology is inaccurte.  I'm recording a fitness class using two audio inputs (one XLR input from the sound board for music and using internal mic for class sounds - cheering, clapping, etc).  Am I able to mix/control my audio levels individually in Adobe Premier Elements?  The audio appears to show together in one Audio frame, can I separate them in post or is this something I must do in the camera?

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends.

If your audio is being mixed together in your recording device (as in your have them plugged into your camcorder), they are now likely one track and can't be separated.

If you have two separate audio clips on your timeline, you can mix the audio levels and control each clip's audio level separately.

If I'm understanding your question, you have just one audio clip that includes both audio sources -- in which case they probably can't be separated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines