• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Premiere Elements handle more than 24hour of footage?

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to setup a video where there is 55 hours of footage in the timeline which I then want to time stretch down to about 5 minutes.

I have the following questions:

1) The application only appear to allow up to 24 hours of video clips to be added to the timeline. Can this limit be removed or increased in Elements? Is this limitation removed in Premiere Pro?

2) On testing time stretch with 22 hours of clips the lowest I can get the timeline to condense down to is 20 minutes. Is what I'm trying to do possible and if so is time stretch the correct method of achieving what I'm trying to do or is there a better method?

The above is being tested on the 30 day trial of Premiere Elements but if I can get it to work I intend to purchase the program.

Thanks in Advance

Dave

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Nope 24 hours is max.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope 24 hours is max.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do it in three parts outputing to intermediate files.  Then combine the intermediates in a final project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines