• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 - Windows

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of a login page, I receive a message that my operating system or the web browser is not the latest version. It is not true. The problem is only with Premiere Elements 2019 installation. When I try to install Elements 2021, it is without any problem and installation is complete. The issue is in the initiation .exe file for Premiere Elements 2019. 
Any advice?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

I do not know what happened, but after Elements 2021 installation, 30-day trying period activation, I can install my own old version Elements 2019. Bingo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And as a note. It doesn't matter if the installation is initiated by a downloaded install exe file or initiated from the original CD setup.exe file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know what happened, but after Elements 2021 installation, 30-day trying period activation, I can install my own old version Elements 2019. Bingo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reinstalling my PC following overall slowdown, I couldn't manage to reinstall version 2019 either, same problem.

Will try your workartound, see if that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fantastic - that worked for me - thank you very much. I reckon the installation is depending on a program existing to check our licence (perhaps AASlapp.exe), which doesn't get installed until after the check. By installing some other Adobe software it installs the program needed for the older software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines