• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappointing purchase

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve had countless issues with adobe PE since downloading it. I’d heard great things but have spent more time trying to get the software to work than it’s worth. It crashes all the time despite me having a brand new and powerful desktop and Mpeg 2 doesn’t seem to work consistently.

ive tried to make contact in the last week for a refund but chat never seems to be available. Super frustrating. Why is there no email option? Adobe, I would like a refund!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat is only available during business hours.

I will pass on your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emily,

I have sent you a PM, please check.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Emily, what computer are you using and what version of PRE do you have? Not suggesting you're doing anything wrong, but (at least in this message) it would help if you say something about the nature of your file. For example, how big are the Mpeg2 files you're using? You may have exactly the video editing program you need in PRE, but something else is going on that makes it crash. I've crashed PRE a lot of times, but it's usually because I haven't provided enough memory allocation for my videos while running several other programs simultaneously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines