• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading music Adobe Premiere Elements

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive the same error message each time I try to download and insert music in a video. The download (approx. 9MB) starts and then "The download failed. Either the server is currently unavailable or your computer is disconnected from the internet. Check your connection and try again."

Well, its not the internet connection. Help pls.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

The idea is to use music with the musicians encouragement and permission.   I have two CDs I purchased at street fairs from non-famous but good people.  I asked for and recieved permission to use their music if I put credits and websites in my videos.

I think this Eric Matyas is somewhere in eastern Europe.  He asks only for a voluntary donation and credit.  He creates all of his own work.  Sound Image

This one is huge and the good ones cost a little:  Jamendo Music | Free music downloads

YouTube h

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you downloading the music from and what music is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within the Adobe Premiere Elements programme. "Add Audio to the Soundtrack" tab. Various standard music scores are provided but need to be down-loaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll assume you are working with PrE 2018.

It does work most of the time.  Sometimes is doesn't work as good as it could.  When this has come up before, the solution can be as simple as waiting a day when the servers are less busy.

Can you get single tracks installed?   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, PrE 2018.

Tried many times. No success.

Trying for single tracks. Download starts. Approx half-way through 10MB download get the error message. "retry" and the download continues and then says "Completing" but it doesn't complete. Same error message again.

Will keep trying but not confident. Tried many times. Not sure what else to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it didn't normally work for most people, this would come up often here as a problem.  That leads me to believe there is an internet connection issue.  If it were me, I would try a different internet connection somewhere.

FWIW, the music provided with Premiere Elements is easy to use and fun to try.  But it is not a great selection of good music!  Unless you are in a hurry, adding better tracks through Add Media makes better videos.  There are lots of both free and paid sources for better quality music. 

I can post links to other music sources.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Bill

i will try different connection.

yes, please post links to music.

thank you

Graeme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The idea is to use music with the musicians encouragement and permission.   I have two CDs I purchased at street fairs from non-famous but good people.  I asked for and recieved permission to use their music if I put credits and websites in my videos.

I think this Eric Matyas is somewhere in eastern Europe.  He asks only for a voluntary donation and credit.  He creates all of his own work.  Sound Image

This one is huge and the good ones cost a little:  Jamendo Music | Free music downloads

YouTube has an audio library.  It is careful with copyrights.  https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music

This one has good a explanation of how you license under "Creative Commons" and has a lot of music:  http://freemusicarchive.org/ 

I think this one is all free and royalty free as long as you give credits:  https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/music.html

I have bookmarks to dozens more.  Google things like "royalty free background music free download" and you'll get more choices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Bill

i like your idea of supporting local musicians. I live and work in Grahamstown, South Africa. In the tourism industry so great way of promoting local.

regards

Graeme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines