• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing & sharing

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere V12, and probably in all versions, in the Clip menu > Field Options  > Always Deinterlace.

I have been told to perform this exercise before burning a disc.I can't see any difference in the video 

when I do or do not perform the editing steps.  Am I missing something?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been a very long time since I've used interlaced video.   Interlacing was a system meant for tube TVs.   My understanding is you may not see any difference unless there is rapid movement in the scene.  If so, there will be interlacing artifacts.  In static scenes may not see any effects from interlacing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In early versions of the program, deinterlacing may have improved the look of your video. However, this is no longer necessary as the program does a very nice job of interpreting the video on its own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines