• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export & Share to DVD Failing

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, posting in this thread as I have issues exporting as well. I have created a family video with lots of snippets, photos and music. It's 1hour 22 mins long. Everything rendered well but when I go to export to a DVD on my Microsoft surface it says no burners available even though I have one attached through a usb point. I tried to export as an mp4 so I could share via a private YouTube video but it says i don't have enough space available to do this as the file must be pretty huge 😞 I successfully burned dvds on my old laptop with an inbuilt burner but could only use elements 12 on that as the new software isn't compatible and there are some files that the 12 version says it doesn't support so that's why I purchased the new verison which I just can't seem to export anywhere 😞 any ideas would be much appreciated! Sorry if I've not used all the correct terminology. Quite new to this! 

Different problem, branched to new message... Mod

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Set your DVD output to an ISO file on your hard drive and then use something like the FREE https://www.imgburn.com/ to write the ISO to disc (send the author a PayPal donation if you like his program - DO be sure to uncheck anything you don't want from the download site) You may also use Imgburn for general backup of files or folders to disc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines