• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to export a portion of the timeline?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as per title, I would like to export part of the timeline (exporting once the full timeline and a second export of only a portion).

I tried to drag the start/end duration but the export still contains the full movie (screen attached)

I would prefer not to cut the shorter export video as I still want to export the full video..

thanks

TOPICS
Export , FAQ , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

I think I found the solution, the 'Share work area bar only' tick box must be ticked during export..Immagine.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found the solution, the 'Share work area bar only' tick box must be ticked during export..Immagine.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish I would have seen the check box hours or days ago ......... this was driving me crazy. Thanks  ! ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines