• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.iso burn does not save

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All prior .iso file burns to my computer have saved. The most recent attempts to burn the .iso file lists as successful on Premier Elements, but the saved file location does not show the .iso file. I have now perfromed this three times on the same project. The Encoding Media does take ~45 minutes which is normal, but the Burn time is very short which makes me suspicious there is something wrong. I have closed the program, perfromed a full comptuer re-sdtart and the problem exists. Suggestions?

\

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saving the ISO to a directory folder that has no other files in it?

You can also try going to the program's preferences and, on the General page, disabling Hardware Acceleration to see if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve -

I have saved all of my .iso files to seperate folders on an external 3Tb storage. Each projects has its own file that only shares the .prel file of the same information (Exampole: 2016 Videos). I have generated over 10 seperate files in this manner and until this most recent attempt to burn the .iso file has worked perfeectly.

I just attempted another .oso file burn by disabling the Hardware Acceleration and there was no difference. Premier Elements 13 states Burn Complete! Your file has burned to .iso image. When I open the file location, it is not there.

I too have attempted to have the .iso file placed on my desktop. Again, while Premier Elements 13 stated the .iso burned, it was not present on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea why this is happening, cliff.

Every time I have seen someone encounter this it is either because they are saving their ISO to a folder that already includes files or because hardware acceleration has been enabled. There is no other cause that I have experienced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very old thread, but this is essentially my issue as well.  The "Hardware accelleration" option is not anywhere in the settings for adobe premiere elements 2018 on my mac.  Do you know if there is a new problem setting, or if it's a different issue when on Mac vs. Windows. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is addressed in your other post. Please don't post multiple time with the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines