• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Main Video Menu

Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I used to create video in DVD mode and on DVD discs it was possible to divide a long video into smaller sections and create a menu based on these sections and give each one them a title. This enabled the user to select the section on the master menu they wanted to see and play it. The master menu could be designed for viewing in ways appropriate to the sections of videos and or the whole project and played as requested.

I would use this now except that my overall project may be too big for DVD etc. I can now use USB recording sticks for much bigger recordings both in size and technical quality and I think it would be useful to have a video menu which is more attractive and possibly practical than the usual contents menu used by the system.

Does Adobe Premier 15 provide such facilities and is it easy?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can't make working menus on USB drives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

However, the nature of USB playback can emphasize title naming, folders and subfolder.  On my TVs, I can put the USB stick in and control the selection of "sections" with the remote.  It may not be as colorful as a DVD menu, but with good file naming, works better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines