• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making a DVD in premiere elements 14

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot believe there is not a simple answer or tutorial on this. So here we go I finally think I figured out how to burn a dvd after I created the chapters etc., but it is taking like 1 1/2 hours so far and it is %25 done. Would it be easier to save the DVD to ISO file and then burn from the ISO file? I read that is should only take 15 minutes to burn a DVD from the ISO file. Forum please help since I have no options for live chat or tech support with my level of customer with Adobe.

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

A lot depends on a lot. How long is your movie? What video format and resolution is your movie made out of? What operating system are you using? How fast is your processor?

On a fast computer (i7), it takes about the running time of your movie to transcode a movie to DVD. Give or take. Could take 50% longer. Lots of factors to consider.

The progress bar will indicate when it's actually burning your disc. That's only the last phase of DVD production so, if your stalling at 25%, you're still in the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot depends on a lot. How long is your movie? What video format and resolution is your movie made out of? What operating system are you using? How fast is your processor?

On a fast computer (i7), it takes about the running time of your movie to transcode a movie to DVD. Give or take. Could take 50% longer. Lots of factors to consider.

The progress bar will indicate when it's actually burning your disc. That's only the last phase of DVD production so, if your stalling at 25%, you're still in the transcoding phase, and burning an ISO instead won't speed that up.

That said, how long it takes to burn a DVD from your ISO depends also on things like how long your movie is and how fast your burner burns. A 40 minute movie takes me less than 10 minutes to burn an ISO to a DVD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks this was a big help, and my computer does meet most of the requirements you said including i7...and I been burning from the ISO file in bout 20 minutes now...thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines