• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu title changes size when burn to iso

Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I burn my project to disc or to iso the title text increase in size to cover other elements on the screen. this has happened on other projects but I was able to correct and burn again with no problem. But now it does it every time. I have added my own background pic on the menu but it does the same with the original background. Attached are properties of the two video files in the project and screen shots of the menu before (Menu 1) and after (Menu 2) burning the project. Since one of the files is an MTS and one is MP4 I removed the video 2 (MP4) file from the time line and burned to iso and still had same problem with the menu.

I am using PE13

Thanks for any help.

Video 1 Properties.JPG

Video 2 Properties.JPG

Menu 1.jpg

Menu 2.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a different menu template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did work. I was using Pan and Zoom from the Slidehows theme. Changed to Automn in the Seasons theme. I left it as is and burned an iso and title text did not change. Hoped that had reset some error and went back to Pan and Zoom and had same problem. I like the Pan and Zoom since it doesn't have all the extra fancy graphic in it and I can usually use my own background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I thought I was out of the woods. I switched to FAUX WIDESCREEN template and burned two projects last night. This morning when I opened the last one from last night the 4 line title text was in one line with a bunch of extraneous characters where the line breaks should be. See below. I did find in some of my searching for answers that you should use CONTROL ENTER for line breaks. I have never used that before but I have had this problem several times before also. I normally copy this text from another document and paste it in the title box. Would that contribute to my problem.

Below is what I had when opening project this morning. Notice on what was suppose to be the last line where I had an "&" it added special characters also.

Menu 3.JPG

 This is what it should be. I did use CONTROL ENTER for the line breaks replacing all the special characters.

Menu 4.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After closing and reopening the project the title did the same thing as aboveeven after using CONTROL ENTER.

NEED HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yesterday I uninstalled PE 13 then reinstalled to see if that would clear up the bevy of problems I have been having over the last several weeks (year). It did not help at all. The menu problem has been going on for a year or more.

Besides the menu problem I have also been dealing with the program stalling at times as described below.

Watching Task Manager I see Adobe Premiere Elements 13 stalling or “not responding” during the following processes:

1. Opening program- “not responding” keeps going on and off for about 50 seconds then a msg pops up, “there is no disk in drive”. I have to hit <Continue> 6 times then program will continue to open and finish opening about 10 seconds later. I have discovered the stalling problem seems to only happen one time after a computer reboot. Still get “no disk in drive” though everytime I open the program. Program will open in about 10 seconds

2. Burning disc image - “not responding” is ON for about 40 seconds then finally turns off and image starts being burned

Menu will be screwed up as described in previous posts after closing then reopening a project.

I also get the “no disk in drive” msg when closing the program. Have to hit <Continue> 3 times to close the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines