Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No social website export options in Premiere 2018

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all;

I'm not that technical but I could use the adobe premiere 2012 pretty efficiently and i'm struggling with the 2018. I have edited a video, saved it and i'm ready to export it to facebook and Instagram. However, when I go to the "EXPORT AND SHARE" button, I then click on the "ONLINE" option and it brings up a warning box that says social websites are not available...  Whats up with this? Please help me figure this out..I need to be able to post directly to facebook and Instagram...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know "what's up"!  Facebook should be there.  I don't think Instagram is an option.  It probably has something to do with connections, accounts, logins and passwords.  If you can post a screen shot of the "not available' message, I might have a better guess.

All is not lost!  In fact this should save time.  Sharing through those links inside of Premiere Elements require two processes.  First it "encodes" the video then it sends it to the site.

Using Export and Share, encode a final product in a standard format.  Then use the Facebook upload tool.  Instagram might be tougher because they have been notorious for requireing all input from a phone!   You may have to get the final video on your phone somehow.

A potential method for Instagram might be to save your files into a Google Drive or Dropbox folder, open the Instagram app on your phone, tap on the camera icon to select it, choose which location the photo/video is stored in and  select the file and post in the usual manner.

To make the uploadable video select Export and Share, Devices, Computer, HD 1080, pick a file name, pick a location and press save.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you respond from your phone instead of posting to the forum, you response does not appear. Please respond by posting to the Adobe forum.

Also, please advise us what operating system you have the program installed on.

Also, go to the program's Preferences and, on the Web Sharing page, click the Refresh button (and make sure Automatically Check for Services is checked).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines