Copy link to clipboard
New user here... I've searched and i can't find why this is happening.
I'm trying to make highlights of my kids during games from over 6 years ago...a lot of dead space. Here's what I'm doing exactly...
1) drop the first video into video 1.
2) drop the second video into video 2
3) watch video 2 until i find a part i want to keep.
4) pause video 2 and click the scissors icon (to trim).
5) almost every time... The video is not where i wanted it to be (majorly off).
So i try this
4a) pause the video 2. Push play again to see if it stopped in the right area... It didn't.
Then i tried
4b) pause the video
5b) drag the red grabber thingee to a little left of where i paused it. Adjust accordingly
6b) play, pause, trim. (Still not perfect).
I attempt this last method multiple times before it finally works. Takes about 4 times to get the stress i want.
This is getting highly annoying. The computer I'm working on is about 2 months old and is a gaming computer.
I tried this earlier on my laptop and the same issue was happening...i figured my laptop was to slow so i borrowed my son's gaming computer.
Did you expand the timeline?