• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions Arising From Using Trial Version of Premiere Elements

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently downloaded the trial version of Premiere Elements as it has been suggested to me that it would be an acceptable replacement for the elderly Windows Movie Maker 6 which I have been using for years.  I successfully put a title at the beginning of my Video Story but could not work out how to change the colour of the background and/or text.  I am sure it  is easy when you know how!  It seems that one should be able to add text before items within the video story and at the end but, here again, I could not seem to get the text box to go live so that I could type in the required text.  I would appreciate any assistance offered.  Another problem I encountered was with the Output Preview.  I would have expected that when I clicked on the house'shaped cursor it would set the video going but this did not appear to happen.  I could click on the cursor and drag it along but this does not give a true picture of what one is getting in the final video.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?