• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Transitions

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently evaluating both Photoshop and Premier Elements 2020.  How do I change all my transitions to a random set? I dont want to have to go through and change each transition manually!

TOPICS
Feature request , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not available in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh that's a real shame! I was rather hoping I could avoid having to buy a slideshow maker program if I was upgrading to Photoshop & Premier Elements 2020 as they are quite expensive for the average casual user

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You didn't say that you were trying to create a slideshow.

There are actually several ways to create a slideshow with Premiere Elements, including a pretty robust slideshow creator built into the Organizer, which comes with Premiere Elements. It's your request for random transitions added between the slides that isn't really available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines