• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select all tracks RIGHT of the Current Time Indicator shortcut?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Premiere Elements 2019

I've got a project where i have video clips in 2 video tracks.  I'm constantly making small changes where I need to select all to the right of the current time indicator (CTI) and then move everything over to accommodate my change.

This now requires me to zoom out, select all to the CTI, then zoom back in and make my change.

Is there a shortcut for this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

There is no tool or shortcut (except marquee selection/mouse-hold-drag) to select clips across different tracks. However, you can use the shortcut "\" (backslash) to quickly zoom-out and fit everything to view, do your operations and then you can again hit "\" to go back to previous zoom level.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the "\" key for part of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no tool or shortcut (except marquee selection/mouse-hold-drag) to select clips across different tracks. However, you can use the shortcut "\" (backslash) to quickly zoom-out and fit everything to view, do your operations and then you can again hit "\" to go back to previous zoom level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines