Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shake Reduction Error on Export

Contributor ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, APE 2018, Epert Mode.

I used Shake Reduction on five clips in a video. When I try to export I get this error message.

Shake Reduction is in progress or has encounted an error
Please restaart Export once progressis is complete or resolve the
error and start again.

I have rerun Shake Reduction, as best I can tell turned it off on each clip, restarted the program, I do have fades on each clip. How do I fix it.

ThankYou. Cheers! Phil

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue and I don't know how it is supposed to work or how to make it go away.  It may be that shake reduction requires more computer power than I have. 

When I need shake reduction, I put one clip at a time in a project, apply the shake reduction and export with matched quality.  Then I use the exported "steady" clips in a master project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Well I looked at the Related Conversations below and came to the conclution that maybe Shake Reduction does not run well on APE 2018. 

I'm in the process carefully rebuilding my video in APE 2019.  We shall see. 

Cheers! Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I rebuilt it piece by piece in 2019 and it worked. I won't be using 2018 any more. Thanks every body for your contributions.

Cheers! Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far I have used Shake Reduction on ONE video using PR 14 & was most impressed.

See:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHQ9FXqkcWk

The clips from 0:15 to 1:16 were filmed with a simple action CAM (not a GoPro, no stabilisation).
The original clips were pretty shaky but the results of shake reduction (default settings used) were IMHO impressive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines