• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stripes in the workspace

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated from Premiere Elements 15 to version 20. 

But in version 20, all videos in the Strips workspace will show Strips See screenshot. 

How do I get rid of them?adobe1.PNG

TOPICS
Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the nVidia, AMD or Intel web site and ensure you have the latest driver for your graphics card. Don't trust Windows to update it for you. Most current drivers are only a few weeks old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, tanks Steve. It works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please mark the question as correctly answered, bruno.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my graphics card driver and am still getting the green stripes.  Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gotten same problem! 
Last time I used Premiere Element for video editing was in July - without a problem.

Today I tried to start a new project and these green stripes occurred in preview space after importing.

I updated to latest GeForce driver without any change - green stripes are still there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, after further reading of similar threads I downloaded and installed current version of Intel's graphic adapter driver. Now these green lines/stripes have disappeared and my problem is solved!

Windows' searching of driver updates wasn't correct - you have to visit vendor's support page, search and download from there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines