• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unlock key for Premiere Elements 9

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i just completed a movie in my old Premiere Elements 9 and wanted to print a DVD. Now the program asks for a unlock key when i follow the link. I insert my serial number but the Link doesnt work anymore. Can you help me? (Link below)Unlock key.JPG http://www.adobe.com/go/premiereel_encoder

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably not. The web link that unlocked this feature was shut down years ago. (This is, after all, a ten year old program.)

You can install the free trial of version 2021. That might install the codec you need to run MPEG2 in version 9. Some people have found this works, but no guarantees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. Today I desided to buy the update to version 2021, because i had also several crashes with version 9. I'm sure it works bether with win10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's probably a good idea, Marco. Especially if you plan to edit anything other than tape-based miniDV video.

Since version 11, the program has incorparated a very different interface. You may want to have a look at my 8 part Basic Training tutorials before you start up a major project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just be aware that your PE9 project will almost certainly not open in PE 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines