• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AAF Exports Error

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent my audio out to my sound mixer as an AAF. He is editing in ProTools and my cuts are not coming through clean. There is bleed over that's adding audio past where my cuts are. This has never happened before and we have done multiple exports in this format over the past few months, with the most recent one being about 2 weeks ago. My Sequence sound settings are: 

Sample Rate: 44100 Hz

Display Format: Audio Samples

My AAF Export Settings are: 

Breakout To Mono Enable

Sample Rate 4800

Bits per Sample: 16

Files: Seerate Audio

Format: Broadcast Wave

Render Copy Complete Audio Files

I also tried to export again, with the same results. I also tried to Render: Trim Audio Files with a 3 frame handle. That resulted in 650+ files and an extended export time. My audio person really likes the format w/ol the rendered files, as we have been doing for the whole year. 

Please note that I am using the Beta version and keep it updated whenever there is a new notice in Creative Cloud. This is a new issue that we will work around for now. But I wanted to flag it just in case anyone else ran into the same issue. Or in case you don't have many people exporting using this format. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the detailed report!

Can you send us a project with which we can reliably reproduce what you're seeing? [We shouldn't need media]

>This is a new issue that we will work around for now.

Confirming: You've tried the same export in the official release (24.5x57), and it works correctly? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources