• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Space bar

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The space bar changed its function from a paly-stop toggle to a marking tool. I started the program again and the function was restored correctly.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

I tried this a few times on mac and win using a recent Beta build (Pr24.3xBeta012) and could not make the space bar act like the Add Marker shortcut (M). @Latevalkama Is it possible you just hit M instead of Space by mistake since the keys are right next to each other on a standard latin keyboard layout? More importantly, if you see the problem again, can you let us know right away using this forum post?

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried this a few times on mac and win using a recent Beta build (Pr24.3xBeta012) and could not make the space bar act like the Add Marker shortcut (M). @Latevalkama Is it possible you just hit M instead of Space by mistake since the keys are right next to each other on a standard latin keyboard layout? More importantly, if you see the problem again, can you let us know right away using this forum post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources