Copy link to clipboard
Bug in recent release versions: If log out of Vimeo, cannot log back in. This may be AME rather than PR, but I am reporting the crash when starting from PR.
AME uservoice bug: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911308-media-encoder/suggestions/40445803-vimeo-cannot-conn...
Thread in PR forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/can-t-log-into-vimeo-upload-directly-to-vimeo-from-premi...
This is not the same as the problem reported in 2017.
In this Beta, log in works, but then crashes.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Export from PR using publish to Vimeo, starting with Vimeo not connected/logged in.
2. When log in, it does go to Vimeo, log in is successful, and you can "authorize." (This does not work in the release versions.)
3. After authorize to Vimeo, PR/Export Settings window is greyed out.
4. Clicking in PR on task bar, or in another test, on the export settings window results in crash.
5. Crash reports submitted - late August and today, 9/5.
6. On restart of Beta or of PR release, Vimeo is now connected, will export and publish, and does not crash.
Result: See #4 above.
Expected: Logs in and returns to Export Settings window.
Application: Premiere Pro (Beta) v184.108.40.206
OS: Windows v10.0.18362, RAM: 23.99 GB, CPUs (logical): 8
Have something to add?