• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Go back to a previous version of the Beta 15, before the M1 update?

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to go back to the previous version of the beta 15? Since the latest update, it stopped working for me. And because I liked the caption workflow and it's not available in the 14.9..

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this is possible as there is only one beta version at a time available, David. Sorry about that.

It would be great if you could report the current issue you are having so we can help you fix it and/or write up a bug to address your situation. Can you give us full details of your system and media? We can then suggest some remedies. Make sure you have trashed media cache and preferences with all projects closed. That may help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. So I have found a workaround, installing the 14.9 and enabling the caption workflow. And by changing the version history in the prproj file, which made the file created and worked on in the 15 open and work smoothly in the 14.9. But I have learned to be more careful with working in and updating the beta's. 🙂 Once again, thanks for offering help. I seem to have found a solution.

Kind regards,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources