• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Happy Valentine's Day! Now in Beta: Label Color Presets!

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Offline clips are red, Cerulean’s blue.
New in Premiere Pro, here’s something for you…

Use label color presets to select, name, and share your project’s unique label colors! Associate colors to label defaults and create a preset you can share with your whole team so you can stay organized together. Plus, when you right click on an item to apply a new label color, you’ll see a color swatch next to the name!

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 6.14.21 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 6.30.50 AM.png

To access new label color presets, go to Settings > Labels. Adjust your label colors and defaults, then click Save label color preset. To import someone’s preset, click Import label color preset. You can click on the folder icon to navigate to where your label color presets are saved on disk.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 6.13.36 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-13 at 6.16.11 AM.png

You can also click the folder icon to navigate to saved and imported presets. You’ll find those presets on a Mac at /Users/<username>/Documents/Adobe/Common/Assets/Label Color Presets and on Windows at Users\<username>\Documents\Adobe\Common\Assets\Label Color Presets

Aside from Default, Classic, and Vibrant presets, you’ll also find an Editorial preset created by TV and film editors with colors that have been named after frequently used assets used by post teams.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 6.16.23 AM.png

If you’re feeling sweet, try importing our Valentine’s Day label color preset to make your sequence extra festive!

We can’t wait to see what presets you create and share. Please give label color presets a try in beta and let us know what you think.

-- XOXO, the Premiere Pro Team

01 valentine.png

Kylee Peña | Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Professional Editorial
TOPICS
Feature request , Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oooh, the team is on the right path with this. Thank you very much. It's exactly what I was thinking about after seeing the udpates to the timeline clip appearance.

There's one striking issue remaining for me though, which I made a post about here.

Hope this is something that's on the radar for improvements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is really cool! I Still wish that you would also let us the ability to change the background color, after years i'm a bit tired of this UI. It will be also cool to give us ways to change some aspects, like the buttons, playhead ecc with custom ones. And we can all share your creations with others. I feel that a creative program should be also be cutomizable in a creative way if one feels it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources