Sorry about that. SRT export should be working again in current 15.0 beta builds. If you still run into this issue with Premiere Pro 15.0 beta build 023 or higher, please let us know.
I have issues when trying to create a .srt sidecar file while exporting via the Media Encoder queue. No error meesage, but also no .srt file. Exporting directly from Premiere but using the same encoding preset works.
Running Premiere Pro 15.0 beta build 027
Would it be possible to provide a few more details on the exact steps that you used? example:
1) Are you exporting a Sequence from Premiere Pro and then choosing Queue button in Export Settings or importing a Project or file directly in Media Encoder?
2) Which encoding Preset and Caption options did you use?
3) Does it export the video and audio file, but no sidecar SRT file?
4) Any chance we could get the Project file you used to export?
For example, I tried exporting a Sequence from Premiere Pro with a CEA-608 Caption track to H.264 Match Source - High Bitrate preset with Captions tab Export Options set to Create Sidecar File and File Format set to SubRip Subtitle Format (.srt). Clicked Queue button and then clicked Start Queue in Media Encoder. This produced an A/V file and an SRT file. This was also with 15.0 Beta build 027, so I'm sure I am missing some step(s) that you performed.
Sorry for all the asks. This will help us with our investigation.
seems like an update to build 029 this morning took care of the issue. It works again. :- )
1) It was exporting a Sequence from Premiere Pro and then choosing Queue button in Export Settings
2) different encoding presents, I used the option Subtitles
3) that was the issue
4) it's a big project... I'd rather not
Thank you for your quick reaction! I'm all good for now.
Thanks for the update and glad to hear it is working again!