• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Podcast/Enhance got worse

Advocate ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Podcast ai was good enough to allow me to change my workflow.  In the last month? or few weeks, something has changed.  It's not usable professionally anymore, in fact I struggle to see the point of it.  I now have the ignominity of having to tell my clients "hey you know that great software that meant you didn't have to come to the studio any more, yeah well its ***ked, now you you do".  Current quality has what sounds like compression artifacts and and the sort of swirly dynamics with sources that have been over denoised.  

Could someone from adobe please tell us how and what has changed, and the probability that the previous quality will be restored? 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @getho I am having this same issue. Was working great, then quality went downhill one day. What gives Adobe?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. Now I cant even get on as it says it is down due to too much traffic. Has anyone heard why there is such a lose of quality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Podcast was great, Enhance barely made a difference...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I was the only one, quality has gone way down. Now I am trying out if the Premiere does better job or is it the exactly same as the website version of enhancing the sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree as well. Used to be amazing. Now audio that I know cleaned up nicely sounds like a robot and garbled. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines