• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush crashing on iphone with iOS 17.1

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a critical error exporting videos on iphone 15 running ios 17.1. Apple has confirmed not a device problem. I have deleted and reinstalled the adobe rush app. While editting a project the "scrub" lags a lot. On export, I get some progress and then the whole app crashes. What is the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Hello Community,

I can report that the update for Rush is now available for download. I appreciate all your posts and upvotes. Your messages have helped the team priortize this fix, so thank you! On behalf of Adobe, I apologize for this situation.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Seems to be a file format incompatibility. I changed Camera Settings, Formats to Most Compatible. This may limit Cinematic, 4K at 60FPS and HDR video, so really needs Adobe to allow these formats. I have adjusted and use other apps for some projects

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 346 Replies 346
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is so bad that i keep editing for 1 week 5 hours aday then whenever i try too render my videos the app crashes!!! Pointless! 
Iam using 11 pro max 256 there is 20gigs of storage available. There is no load in my creative cloud! I need a solution rn. Please dont say delete and reinstall 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app keeps crashing on launch for me.  I'm on iOS 17.0.3 and no matter what I do, it crashes. It just started yesterday when I was in the middle of a project. I tried working on my iPad and same thing. I'm beyond frustrated. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to add it's Adobe Premiere Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bethany33787863011i,

Thanks for the note. Did this just started happening, or has Rush always behaved this way? This might be related to the recent bug introduced by iOS. Are you sure you have not updated to iOS 17.1? Let us know. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is doing the same thing. I have done the update to 17.1 but I'm on a tight edit turn around and can't be having these crashes. What can I do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating Rush, @J277670794zry. It could help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just started happening like this although it crashes periodically but usually resolves. I've updated to 17.1 and it still happens. I see this is now a known issue so trying to wait patiently on the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed the update and smaller videos are working fine. My large 6 minute video that I originally made this post about, still causes Rush to crash as soon as I try to do anything to it (edit or export). It's a video I need to upload to YouTube and I really don't have the time to start all over (original video was around 35 minutes and I'd trimmed down to 6 minutes before the issues, and still have more trimming to do). Suggestions? While I'm happy that part of it is working, it's still very frustrating not having full functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bethany33787863011i,

I am Kevin. I am one of the Adobe Digital Video and Audio Support And Community Leads. Nice to meet you.

Sorry to hear that one of your projects still has the export bug. That's nuts. I'll let the team know. Before Adobe, I was an editor so I can only think of one workaround. Do you have a computer? You could download a trial of Premiere Pro and import the Rush Project there. That option is on the Premiere Pro "Home" screen. After the project is imported, click the quick export button to get the project exported super easily. If you need help with this workaround, let me know.

In the coming days, there is a new version of iOS coming out. One user said that their issues were fixed using a beta version of iOS 17.2. Stay tuned for that one. Just a thought.

Sorry for the negative experience. I hope I can help you.

Best Wishes,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iPhone 12 -I never find it necessary to get a new phone if I don't need to- and the app keeps crashing over and over again, lagging, and almost being freaking unusable.

i was so close to turning into Karen on the poor apple customer service rep. I do social media on the side and the fact that it is impossible to do this on my phone and not having a solution is inexcusable.

I lost days of productivity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yet Adobe have yet to resolve this issue effecting so many paying customers!

Adobe, get your act together - it's the app that needs to change, not the IOS. The IOS worked perfectly fine before these recent Adobe updates.

Keith 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Hope there is a fix soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since my iPad was updated Adobe's RU crashes continually 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else experiencing nonstop crashing on the Adobe Premier Rush App on their iPhone? I have the newest iPhone and I pay for the premium version. I am soooo annoyed,  I have so many projects saved and anytime I try to edit an old or new video, the app crashes within a minute. Someone please help me ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post IOS update Premier Rush will freeze when sliding throug timeline then crash. Happens with short or long form timeline duration. Tried to re-install app, issue persists. Attached logs to hopeuflly support troubleshooting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to run Premiere Rush on my iPads however since updating to the new OS 17.1.1 the software constantly crashes making it impossible to edit videos or use Premiere Rush on the new OS.

I've been using Premiere Rush  heavily for several years and never had this issue.  I'm currently using a 3 year old Ipad Pro and a new 6th gen Ipad Pro both running IOS 17.1.1. and unable to run Premiere Rush.

Can anyone at Adobe provide an update on if/when this bug will be fixed and if I need to switch permanently to FinalCut Pro?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and as yet I can't find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess I wasn't the only one with the same ongoing issues ever since the new iOS update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as you... after updating iOS 17.1.1, rush doesn't work well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app has been crashing for a month+ that means adobe has taken $35 from everyone on ios 17.1 and provided nothing in return!

For one of the most expensive apps in the store it's laughable that it does not work at all!

I encourage everyone to send a chargeback to their credit cards for this terrible company that doesn't fix anything and continues to take money from all of us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_0155.png

IMG_0156.png

IMG_0157.png

IMG_0158.png

IMG_0159.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meu aplicativo premiere rush não está funcionando no novo iPhone 

meu plano está pago até o mês de agosto de 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I can report that the update for Rush is now available for download. I appreciate all your posts and upvotes. Your messages have helped the team priortize this fix, so thank you! On behalf of Adobe, I apologize for this situation.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin, this is really good news. Having the same issue, even on IOS 17.1.2. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, @Kai_FFM. I am holding off on even updating iOS until the Rush fix is out for a wee bit. Hope it works. I have quite a few projects.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines