• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush crashing on iphone with iOS 17.1

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a critical error exporting videos on iphone 15 running ios 17.1. Apple has confirmed not a device problem. I have deleted and reinstalled the adobe rush app. While editting a project the "scrub" lags a lot. On export, I get some progress and then the whole app crashes. What is the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Hello Community,

I can report that the update for Rush is now available for download. I appreciate all your posts and upvotes. Your messages have helped the team priortize this fix, so thank you! On behalf of Adobe, I apologize for this situation.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Seems to be a file format incompatibility. I changed Camera Settings, Formats to Most Compatible. This may limit Cinematic, 4K at 60FPS and HDR video, so really needs Adobe to allow these formats. I have adjusted and use other apps for some projects

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 346 Replies 346
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app consistantly freezing and crashing over and over again while editing. I can't even get  through one video clip without it happening multiple times. It's taking me HOURS to get a one minute video done. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone 13 Pro Max. 
Well over 650gig available memory. 
Rebooted multiple times. 
Have been using this app for a few years now and this is an all-of-a-sudden glitch. Attempting to encode videos as short as 40 seconds. Video captured by iPhone generic camera app. Any ideas? Others having issues? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am using an ipad to edit my videos in and over the last week I can't make any edits in the videos without the app crashing.  I have plenty of space on my ipad and nothing has changed in the way I do my videos, but I can't edit anything now.  I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but I'm still having the same problems.  Anyone have any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bryan25021623dsyc!

Sorry about the issue. Do you see any error codes or messages when it crashes? What's the source of media files that you're editing? Can you try duplicating your project/ sequence and see if that helps? 

Let us knowhow it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crash in iPad Air with iOS 17.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a paid subscriber and it's just extremely frustrating that the app keeps crashing over and over . Is there an update to fix this issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My goodness, thought it was only mine that keeps crashing nonstop in the last 2 days! I'm a premium subscriber too, and this is beyond frustrating. I've checked the App Store for any software updates, and also restarted my phone several times, nothing works! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same issue. Over the last few days the app just keeps randomly closing down. Also, when I'm editing a video the video is sticking on one clip and not moving onto the next clip.

I would love to know how to fix this please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After iPad iOS 17.1 update
An error occurs where the program suddenly turns off. I have two iPads (Pro 3rd generation 1TB 11 inch/Pro 5th generation 128GB 12.9 inch) and the same problem is happening on both devices. Even after factory resetting one iPad, the same problem is occurring. How will I know when the error will be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is paid app and it isn't cheap! Why can't Adobe get on with it and fix this issue! This isn't the first time Adobe products have had issues with IOS update. The work around options presented by Adobe to roll back the iOS version has got to be the laziest and most irresponsible solution. This tells me that Adobe have no idea or tests their product until we the public tell you there is an issue. Let's see my recommendation is to switxh to iMovie or Davinci which are free and never seem to have any issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to export my project to my iPhone 14 Pro. It's running on iOS 17.1.1. Everytime I hit export, it takes a really really long time to get to around 60% and then the whole app crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

my rush app suddenly won't allow me to download my creations to my IPhone. It has never done to this me before, I have tried downloading on WiFi and using mobile data but it just downloads about 5% then the app crashes! 

please help me.

thanks!

jem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit dem Update IOS 17.1 auf dem IPAD stürtzt premiere Rush nach 20 Sekunden immer ab. Ich habe die App schon mehrmals gelöscht und wieder neu installiert. Immer das gleiche Problem. Ich brauche diese App für die Arbeit und kann so natürlich nicht arbeiten. Was kann ich tun? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe exakt das gleiche Problem. Bis gestern hat noch alles problemlos funktioniert. Heute kann ich keine Videos schneiden, weil erst die Sequenzen einfrieren und dann stürzt das Programm ab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genau so ist es bei mir auch, seit heute mit dem neuen Update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meu premiere rush não está funcionando após minha atualização do iPhone 

o que devo fazer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Während der Arbeit mit mehreren Tracks in der Timeline stürzt Rush so oft ab, dass es nicht möglich ist damit zu arbeiten. (IPad 12 und IPhone 15 Pro).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou usando um iPhone 15 pro Max e o RUSH tá travando muito

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

App is crashing frequently. I have confirmed that I have iOS 17.1 installed. I'm working on a 4 minute video with only 2 camera angles and 1 music track. Not very complex. Please fix soon! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keeps crashing during editing and rendering. I have 100 g free space on the iPad. The iOS is 17.1.1. Adobe Rush v2.8(1). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone 13 promax and I can barely edit a single video without the app crashing. Exporting crashes as well. Still no fix 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How come this hasnt been sorted yet, i cant roll back my IOS 17 in any way, im now really stuggling to make any content with rush as its just freezzing/locking or exiting when trying to render anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't export anything 😭 rolling back my iOS is ridiculous! Please fix this!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush doesn't work with the new iOS update and I can't export anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit Montag kann ich keine Videos erstellen bzw. bearbeiten. Die App stürzt ständig, wirklich ständig ab. Auch Versuche Videos zu rendern scheitern zu 80%, weil die App abstürzt. Bitte beheben!  Ich nutze ein Iphone 14 Pro und habe die App auf dem neusten Stand. Auch Handy Neustart, App De- und wieder installieren hat nichts bewirkt. Im Gegenteil, jetzt sind bestehende Videos einfach weg. Zusätzlich zu den App-Abstürzen friert die App ein oder reagiert verzögert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines