• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush deleted my project while it was exporting

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. I really need help to recover my project if possible. While I was exporting a video project my laptop shut down due to low battery and when I restarted it the project I was exporting completely disappeared. I also did not check the sync option and always used save to device option. Can I recover the project???????????????????????????

[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]
[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Hi there!

Welcome to the Rush community. Could you try to sign out of Rush and sign in back? If it doesn't work try sign out and back into Creative Cloud account. 

Let us know if it helps.

Thank you.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we have remedy on this? I've been totally frustrated  after working on this video for almost a week then it was gone..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't seem like it.

For some reason, my projects were not syncing to the cloud.

I've now made sure that they do sync to the cloud. Since then I've had another blue screen error, but fortunately the project did not "disappear". It's not the work-around we need, but at least some consolation.

Etienne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was about to export a project to YouTube. I was typing the description when my MSI laptop went blank for a second or two. Then an update started to install. After the update finished, when I logged back in to Rush, my project had disappeared. I was not syncing to Creative Cloud. My project is nowhere to be found. I tried all the earlier suggestions with no luck. The original video file is still there. At least it was a small project with minimal edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to duplicate a project and it changed it to a different project and deleted that one. I have an output of the original but now have to rebuild the edit. Several days work gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was excited to discover this program today. Spent an hour and a half putting together a couple videos for a client and they look/sound great. Now the projects are gone, even though I'm synced with Creative Cloud. All I did was export the videos—no crashes or errors. Came back to the screen later and there's no sign of the projects, and they're not on the Cloud or on my Mac anywhere (already checked the local "Team Projects" folders—just assets in there, no project file). Praying my client doesn't have any changes to make, otherwise I guess I'll be rebuilding the thing in an app that doesn't trash my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines