• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush has media missing on original device

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've been working on some projects and I had left them for a while, I went back to work on them (2 wks approx.) and the all of the media is grey and says media missing. This is very odd to me as I am working on the original device with the media I have used in my camera roll still. How do I fix this? I have tried resyncing media but it does not seem to work, it sometimes changes nothing or is sometimes the incorrect media and the clips all are wrong. I also don't know how to locate the files by the name in adobe rush? They show up as names like IMG_0462 and I do not know how to discern them in my camera roll like that to ensure I am resyncing the correct files. 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jennifer!

We're sorry for the trouble. Are you seeing a red screen with an exclamation mark? 

We have an article that shows some suggestions. Check here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html#Syncstatus

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines