• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush mp3 audio garbled on import

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to add a song to a video project. Outside of Rush, the song plays fine, no problems. But when I add it to the timeline, it plays fine for a bit and then the audio sounds layered on top of each other. (Ex: the verse and chorous of the song are now overlapping.) It sounds like there are two clips, offset from each other, or that the record is skipping and then adding back in the skips a few seconds later. Yesterday this was happening about 30 seconds into the clip; I rebooted Rush, and it started happening at a minute and a half in. Today it has stayed consistent through all reboots, both Rush and computer.

This error happens when I add the MP3 to an existing project and when I import only the Mp3 to its own project. I've tried it with clip optimizing on and off. I'm using Windows 10 on a laptop, and everything looks up to date.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Had to reboot AFTER clearing all cache files. Now the audio is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the cache files per another problem and now there is NO audio when I import the file. Even expanding, there are no lines indicating that sound exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had to reboot AFTER clearing all cache files. Now the audio is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines