• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Premiere Rush projects gone – what to do?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

launching Rush today I had to login to my CC-Account. This is not unusual and is known to happen regularly. However, after Rush opened the project library appeard as completely empty. Nothing in there. 

Apart from the fact that something like this shouldn't happen, among other things a 45-minute project file of my daughter's that she had worked on for many, many hours disappeared. 
The project was not synchronised via the cloud (because that seemed absolutely unnecessary).
What can be done? This is a medium disaster for the school project. Since Rush doesn't back up local project files for some unknown reason, all the work seems to be lost despite regular HD-backups.

Something like this should not happen – what is the point of backups then?

Thanks for any ideas.

We are working on a 2020 iMac, running Big Sur – in case this is important.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi same thing just happened to me, did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I'm afraid. Everything gone without a trace. Sorry to hear it happened to you, too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines