• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio cracks on recordings and music MacOS Catalina in Premiere Rush.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have a problem with using audio files in premier rush. The file gets imported/recorder but when I play it I can only hear very rapid and loud cracks coming out from the speakers. After exporting the project the audio is indeed better but I still hear a lot of static and cracks.
I recorded a video using an iphone 11pro (filmic) and the audio from that video is working fine in premier rush.

Tried with this audio https://theartistunion.com/tracks/004efc and with audio premier rush recording tool 

Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.1

Device:Macbook Pro 16 inch 2019 base model
Premier Rush Version:1.2.12 (Build 10)

Specs for the Macbook:

processor: 2.6GHz 6‑core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 4.5GHz, with 12MB shared L3 cache

memory: 16GB of 2666MHz DDR4 onboard memory

Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5300M with 4GB of GDDR6 memory and automatic graphics switching Intel UHD Graphics 630

Thank you!

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Import , Performance , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you adobe for not solving my problem. I gave up on this product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CristianLUP!

Sorry for the delay in response. I see that you're getting an issue with audio while working with Premiere Rush.

I've personally tested the audio file from the given link in Premiere Rush and Premiere Pro. I observed that the audio file is clipped and the audio waveform is not smooth. I discussed this with my team, we tried to repair the file. Unfortunately,  it was not working. I am assuming this is the reason you're getting distorted audio.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe the issue is the file. I'm experiencing the same issues. Multiple audio formats, playback works find in Premiere and VLC, but not in Rush. Staticy and high pitch. It seems to maybe be an issue with the audio output hz automatically changing from Midi Setup... but even when I've been able to lock Midi Setup from changing, the audio playback issues still remain.

Adobe, Help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow, though Rush would be a good Idea until this... experiencing the same issue and nothing seems to fix it. Nothing I can find online is helping either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier rush is not mature enough and as you can see that adobe doesn t really invest in the product anymore, having major issues after this much time is a big red flag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. When I open the audio file it sounds good but when importing into Adobe Rush, I get a high pitched and static version of it... I'm on Mac OS Catalina too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues. Importing recorded Zoom video call. Audio plays fine in media player but is high-pitched and crackly in Premiere Rush. (I'm on a Lenova ThinkPad w540)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find a solution on forums and got no answer to my comment so I ended up editing in imovie (cringing but it worked)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ahbcg92704295!

We're sorry for the trouble. Could you share the media detail (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)? Does it happen with a specific file?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are all having the same problem. The audio files are fine. But when put into Rush there is crazy static. Just began to happen after completing one project. On project 2--crazy. And it also began to do it on the previous project. The exported file is fine...it is all insdie of adobe Rush. Using windows 10, latest version of Rush. Music track sounds fine in rush -- just not the voice audio. There is no help online anywhere -- just messages about this problem with no solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines