• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bespoke captions

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...very new to Rush and just feeling my way about. I have worked out how to edit captions (go me!)....but what I can't work out is how do I keep the same style of caption for elsewhere in the video. At the moment I am manually editing each one - which is a massive pain in the derriere. There must be a way to save one you made earlier?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

After you modify the title to your liking, with that title selected in the timeline,  go to the Titles Panel, you will see three dots next to the Styles/Edit Tabs. Click on those dots to reveal a drop down menu, choose Save Template As:

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 6.27.11 AM.png

This will let you name a store the title you have created.

Next time you want to use that crated title, just drag the stored template to the timeline and modify it as you wish.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you modify the title to your liking, with that title selected in the timeline,  go to the Titles Panel, you will see three dots next to the Styles/Edit Tabs. Click on those dots to reveal a drop down menu, choose Save Template As:

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 6.27.11 AM.png

This will let you name a store the title you have created.

Next time you want to use that crated title, just drag the stored template to the timeline and modify it as you wish.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines