• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access OneDrive files in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to access my OneDrive files in Premiere Rush, the file finder interface constantly refreshes making it impossible for me to either select media files, or open sub-folders. This has been going on for quite some time. I am running the latest version on Windows 11. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Hi @Synerigst,

Thanks for writing in. It's been established that using network drives for project storage causes unexpected behavior. The rule of thumb is to avoid services like OneDrive, DropBox, or iCloud when working with Rush. I hope that the advice helps.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing this as well and it is making Rush unusable with OneDrive-based files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Synerigst,

Thanks for writing in. It's been established that using network drives for project storage causes unexpected behavior. The rule of thumb is to avoid services like OneDrive, DropBox, or iCloud when working with Rush. I hope that the advice helps.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works just fine in Premiere Pro, and there are specific "Cloud" options in the UI for OneDrive (see image below) so I am assuming it is a bug and Adobe is choosing not to fix it.  The problem is componded by the issue that any drive that has OneDrive on it becomes unusable to pick files from in Rush.  Has bug fixing work on Rush been deprioritized?

Synerigst_0-1708530036531.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Synerigst,

Thanks for the message. Some post workflows (storage, archival) seem OK on Cloud Devices, but overall, I see problems here on the Rush forums with working projects. Rush projects behave quite a bit differently than Premiere Pro projects. Feel free to search around for best practices.

It would be nice to see such a workflow described in the user guide, but I don't know of one. I hope the community can chime in.

I'm not on the Rush team, so I can't answer for them around development. Sorry.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines