• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you verify this 3rd party survey email?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be quite happy to provide feedback on this issue, but since the email comes via a 3rd party, and in a few quick searches I couldn't find any info on google about whether or not uservoice.com was a phishing scam, I can't follow any of these links without confirmation.

SUGGESTION: If sending a user emails through a 3rd party, you should send a notification through this site to confirm that you have done so, in order that anyone concerned could quickly determine that it is legitimate.

clipboard_image_0.png

The following link was given for the survey:

https://email.feedback-poweredby.uservoice.com/c/ [long string of characters follows]

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Hi there!

Glad you brought this up. That's definitely from us, from my buddy Michael on the Rush management team! He's telling the truth about the gift card hahahah.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Glad you brought this up. That's definitely from us, from my buddy Michael on the Rush management team! He's telling the truth about the gift card hahahah.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, despite you answering twice, I didn't get any notification of it. When I checked in on the forum today I saw your answer, went and started on the survey, but part

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hmm, despite you answering twice, I didn't get any notification of it. When I checked in on the forum today I saw your answer, went and started on the survey, but partway through, after hitting "next", the site completely stopped responding, and multiple web browsers now treat it like it doesn't exist. I don't care about the gift card (I value "chance to win" at exactly $0.00 dollars) but I did want to give my feedback on what would make Rush useful for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines