Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot use Adobe Rush on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Just wanted to ask if you know when rush will work on an S22 Ultra?

Thanks,

Jack

TOPICS
Feature request , Hardware or GPU , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to know ow when premiere rush will be available for samsung galaxy s22 ultra. 

It's ridiculous it isn't available on day 1 of the phone launch considering Samsung and Adobe advertise their partnership and talk about how Adobe has a special version of Rush just for Samsung users. It's even called "Adobe Premiere Rush for Samsung "

You do this with every release of a new Samsung phone. Hype up the special partnership with Samsung but the app isn't even available for us to use until months and months later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess it's never coming to the S22 ultra - would have never have wanted to upgrade if I'd have know that tbh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To make this more funny you need to know that I HAVE INSTALLED IT ON S22U but it was possible only after first firmware update. After the second update store claims that Rush is not compatible but app is still launching. Yes, just launching because using is is hard because of lags, whatever the most important is that exporting project is not possible. It crashes 😞

I need to know the date of S22 Ultra compatible Rush release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Supongo que están trabajando en la compatibilidad de Rush con samsung S22 ultra. Es necesario.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! Our list of supported devices is available at the bottom of the page here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Sorry the S22 isn't supported yet, it'll be added to this list when it is!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the reply, I know about that page and I know that it's not supported but we're asking when it will be supported so that's not the answer to this post.

Thanks, 

Jack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea we didn't need you tell us the s22 ultra isn't supported. That's the entire point of this thread. So you kind of missed the point 

What we needed was for it to be available when s22 was released  especially when both you (Adobe) and Samsung specifically said it would be supported during Samsung's galaxy unpacked when the phone was revealed .

We also don't need a list of supported devices. Do you think we are going to spend money on another phone after spending $2k on the s22 ultra?

What we actually need is for you to tell us when adobe rush will be supported for our device.

So sorry, I appreciate you have no control over this but just don't respond if you're not actually providing any useful info to us 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline!

Does Adobe knows when premiere rush will be available for samsung galaxy s22 ultra?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's ridiculous that it still doesn't support it, several months have passed since the release of the S22.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a (very expensive) S22 Ultra SPECIFICALLY to be able to pre-edit with Rush. It is unacceptable that we are not allowed to download the Adobe product we paid for! AT LEAST give us the option to download a previous version. As far as I can tell from these comments, we are all good Adobe customers who are so frustrated that we are about to leave Adobe. There is no customer service on the weekends. The chat takes an hour to get an answer, and that answer is usually "log in to your creative cloud account and download" when that doesn't work! Seriously, Adobe...get it together. I don't want to leave, but editing is my job. It's not like we are all trying to get Candy Crush to work for fun. We NEED this to work ASAP or we have to move to another provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We all feel your pain. I was a loyal Adobe customer for 10+ years and using Rush for at least 3+ years now. I posted above but I have now switched to VN app which is actually MUCH better than Rush and it is FREE. I think Adobe has made it clear to us at their point that they don't care about our business considering they can't even be bothered to respond to us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched too and it's sooooo much better. It's what Rush should be!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Caroline! 

It's still September 8th and Adobe Premiere Rush isn't supported in Samsung S22.

Why is it taking so many time? When it is going to be available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@caroline_edits It's almost been a year.. What gives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is it going to be? Its supported on the S23.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2023 Aug 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Samsung S23+ with the best processor Qualcomm currently has and whatever I do in Rush it takes 3 seconds to happen. 👎 Switching to VN - video editor. Bye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a quick workaround that I used for my Galaxy S22 Ultra. Take another device (your old phone if you still have it) and install Samsung Smart Switch (already included on Samsung phones) then choose to transfer apps to your new Galaxy S22 Ultra, then choose Adobe Rush. It transfers the actual application from your other device bypassing the store and works without issue thus far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work for me unfortunately. Adobe rush just seems to crash on the S22 ultra for me.

Anyways Adobe should be providing support for S22 and S22 Ultra. We shouldn't have to resort to workarounds when both Adobe and Samsung both talked about the app being available for this device at the Samsung Galaxy unpacked event

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this by accident not realizing it wasn't supported and Rush works, but it degrades video quality. So every time I edit a video with it on my s22 ultra the quality gets worse and worse. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

27th of April 2022 and Adobe Rush Still isn't supported on S22 Ultra 😓😣

Why????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo. This is B.S. How different could the S22 Ultra be from my last note? C'mon. There's no excuse for this. Get the app up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Toujours en attente...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Since Adobe has decided they don't want us using their product anymore I will recommend VN app. I've been using it since Rush isn't available to us and it's actually MUCH better than Rush is. It's also FREE. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together,

I have also now installed the VN and deleted the Rush ABO.
But if Adobe simply can not or will not give a reasonable answer then the customer have to switch to other software. I also work in software development. But there is always a roadmap when what comes.
And I must say ... the VN is significantly better and also compatible.

Sorry Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines