• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Codec HEVC

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola no puedo exportar mi video filmado con una gopro 12, me pide Codec HEVC,  me dice que tengo que comprar el abono de Creative Cloud, yo tengo comprado el abono de fotografia.

como puedo solucionar este problema?

Gracias  

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Hi @Ignacio33866880ow4l,

Thanks for the question. HEVC codec support requires a premium membership. The Photography plan doesn't give you access to Rush premium. You need a different plan. https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/starter-paid-rush-upgrade.html

You have the starter version now. You can either shoot H.264 with the GoPro or transcode the files to H.264. HEVC won't work with the starter version. Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ignacio33866880ow4l,

Thanks for the question. HEVC codec support requires a premium membership. The Photography plan doesn't give you access to Rush premium. You need a different plan. https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/starter-paid-rush-upgrade.html

You have the starter version now. You can either shoot H.264 with the GoPro or transcode the files to H.264. HEVC won't work with the starter version. Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok , 😢 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2024 Aug 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

My plan includes:

•  

Premiere Rush
  •  

Spark Video
  •  

Adobe Photoshop Express
  • Cloud storage 100GB

+12 view more

I have the HEVC codec on my desktop but my desktop RUSH app says I don't.  Why is that?  I'm able to export a file as an mp4 from my iphone or iPad, but not my desktop.  Why is the desktop app restricted?  Is this a glitch?  It seems to me I should be able to work on the same file on any device.  I know syncing of fiiles between devices is no long possible.  Why I don't know.  What's the purpose of a server-based app if you can't.  In any event, why does exporting work on the other devices and not the desktop.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @RandDguy,

I'm not sure why this is occurring, so please contact us so we can check your subscription and its entitlements.

Please contact our agents: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

The chat pod is in the lower right corner.

Respond, and click through until you get a live agent.

Ask for the video queue (M-F 7AM-7PM PST).
Insist on it if agents not on the video queue team try to troubleshoot.
The proper agents will control your computer and, hopefully, get your projects working again.

Let the community know what happens.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines