• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just spent 5 hours creating a video on Rush, loading an MP3 file I recorded earlier, 45 images to be included, title from the graphics selection and got half way to completion of editing. Went to get a drink, came back 3 minutes later and the entire file had crashed and appears, an hour later, unrecoverable.  Having looked at the Community discussion re this topic, I note that there are over 500 pages and no authoritative answers, just questions asked in return. So, am I an idiot for purchasing this programme? Or are there very serious problems with it? Those are the only questions I can think to ask.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Hi john27283644m3ft!

Sorry about the frustration. Are you working on mobile device or desktop? Do you see any errors when it crashes? 

Variable frame rate could create performance issues. Can you try transcoding your files, edit them in Rush? You can use HandBrake: https://handbrake.fr/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi john27283644m3ft!

Sorry about the frustration. Are you working on mobile device or desktop? Do you see any errors when it crashes? 

Variable frame rate could create performance issues. Can you try transcoding your files, edit them in Rush? You can use HandBrake: https://handbrake.fr/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines