• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating custom Motion Graphics for Adobe Rush (mogrt)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating a corporate set of graphics in AE for Prem Pro works brilliantly. But if I want to use mogrt file for Adobe Rush those mogrt files are incompatible. I understand that, and if I want to download templates I understand there are different versions.

My question (sorry couldn't find it online):

How to create template mogrt files for Adobe Rush.
I can find lots of Ae-Pr tuts but no ?-Ru workflow.  

TOPICS
Export , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Great work boys. Just yesterday I received an answer to this call I made. It's official:

Rush no longer supports Mogrts exported from 22.0 or later. Mogrts exported out of 15.4 should still work though. As for warning, I have shared this feedback with the engineering team.

I also found out that mogurts created in Prem Pro 22 won't work for users with Prem Pro 21 (v15) or older. I actualy had to recreate a complete gfx set consisting of over 25 assets in v15 to make sure it is compatible with Rus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario Paiano!

Premiere Rush does not support AE mogrts. You can create templates in Premiere Pro and import them in Rush. 

I hope this answers your question.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I'm sorry. As you could read I know that AE mogrt were not compatible. My question was about the workflow to create Rush compatible mogrt files from whatever the creation app could be. 

In the meantime I found out myself.

Worksflow works like this:

1) start a sequence in Premiere Pro

2) drop a title. No graphiclayers or anything else. Everything should be done in the title asset

3) There is no 'create mogrt file' like in aftereffects. If you're happy with how the effects in the title are then select the sequence and go the File/Export/MotionGraphicTemplate

4) From there export to a CC library

5) You can use the mogrt file in Adobe Rush by selecting the import graphic. Then go to 'my saved files' ....now, and this is a hidden feature, select the filter and select CC library. And my sure the CC library is synced
6) Now you can use the mogrt file in all Rush versions inclusing ios and mac desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario,

Is this method still working for you? I create a basic title in Premiere (no layers, just a single text box)> export as motion graphic>import into Rush, but I only recieve error messeges. Etheir - 'This Motion Graphics Template was made with features not yet compatible with Premiere Rush' OR 'We couldn't save this template to your library'. 

Any Ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's broken altogether because I'm having the same issue no matter what I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved this by downgrading Premiere Pro to v15

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will test just that! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It workedddd!!!!! Awesome!

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great work boys. Just yesterday I received an answer to this call I made. It's official:

Rush no longer supports Mogrts exported from 22.0 or later. Mogrts exported out of 15.4 should still work though. As for warning, I have shared this feedback with the engineering team.

I also found out that mogurts created in Prem Pro 22 won't work for users with Prem Pro 21 (v15) or older. I actualy had to recreate a complete gfx set consisting of over 25 assets in v15 to make sure it is compatible with Rush and Older Prempro's. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU! I went back to v15 and was able to create compatible templates for Rush. I Hope they reintroduce this feature soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to look at this and it seems that Preimere 21 isn't able to be downloaded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct. Sorry. My advice is to retain all legacy versions of the digital video applications for such situations. I know that doesn't help. I will let the engineering team know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So as of right now there are no ways to create a Rush mogrt file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No... But I did get in touch with support and they got me a link to the much older installer file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have said... yes and no... you can get the older version of preimere by asking support for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide that link here? I was on the phone to Adobe support for 45 minutes and they 'don't have access to the older version' 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the note. Unfortunately, there is no link. If support doesn't have it, they can't really help. This site may have a trial version for download. See if that may help you: https://prodesigntools.com/

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines