• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Rush work with Galaxy Note 10 24 FPS and all lenses?

Participant ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I currently use an iPhone but am thinking of switching to a Note 10+. The iPhone works with all the camera modes and frame rates the iPhone supports I’ve heard that with the regular Galaxy S10, 3rd party apps can only access the standard lens and not the wide or telephoto, and I couldn’t find anything about if it supports 24fps. I can’t find anything about the Note 10 and wondered if it’s the same as the S10. If so, that would be a limitation for me, and I may not want to switch.

So, my question is: will Adobe Rush work with the Note 10+ and be able to access all its lenses and shoot at 24/30/60 FPS. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, SkipperMark!

I'm not 100% sure about Rush being able to access all the lenses from the capture mode inside the app, tbh. I don't have a Note 10 on me to test! However, you can capture the footage using the camera app on the phone, use any of the lenses you need, and save the footage to your camera roll on the Note10, you'll be able to import it into Rush for sure.

Hope that helps!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @carolinesears. Thanks for getting back to me. I took a chance and got the Note, so I'll see what is capabilities are. From my understanding, some (many?) Android phones don't allow 3rd party software to access anything but the "main" camera, but I'll see and report back in case others have this question. I use larger cameras for most of my video work, but it's handy and fun to snap some quick videos to use as B roll when you're out and about, and Rush is perfect for that. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Run away from Rush on Android. 

I have a Galaxy S10+ and it will not record video at anything except 30 Frames per second. ONLY 30 FPS. Nothing higher, nothing lower. I'm still trying to figure out if this is a deliberate limitation from Samsung / Android. But no one is saying anything. Just vague double speak. Its very frustrating. 

And no Rush certainly doesnt have access to other lenses 

I've found other Android camera apps to be very hit or miss. Test, test, test in the two days you have to get a refund. 

I have come to Android from an iPhone 6s and it's mind boggling that my 6s is outperforming my Galaxy S10+ in a number of ways. I'm considering going back to my 6s. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines