• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Rush to Premier

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I export a project from rush to premier? I've been struggling to share a project on rush with a colleague. 

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. Are you trying to export the Rush project to Premiere Pro? If so, you can check this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/using/edit-premiere-rush-projects-in-premiere-pro.html

Let us know if that helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. Are you trying to export the Rush project to Premiere Pro? If so, you can check this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/using/edit-premiere-rush-projects-in-premiere-pro.html

Let us know if that helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the issue that you face. I also face this issue I recommend that you use your phone and download the premier rush mobile version so that you can use all features that you need. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, you just have to go to premiere pro and when you open it you tell it that it is a rush project, there is a reappearance and that's it,  Cheers,

WbolanosCo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines