• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get Rush to see external storage on iPhone

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Picked up a SanDisk expand Flash Drive for my iPhone to back up footage. Is there a way to get Adobe Rush to see the drive to use as a media source when editing? iPhone 8Plus, latest iOS and Rush.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Hi CupoJoe!

It's on our radar that users want more import sources! Our engineers check this link below for ideas on what our users want/need! Would you mind leaving a feature request there?
Premiere Rush: Hot (1041 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

That's the most effective way to get your voice to the build team, and I'll bring it up here in the office the next chance I get!

Thanks,

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one of those Sandisk iXpand drives too. I don't think Rush can access it. My iPhone can't access it without the specific SanDisk iXpand app. Although it would be a nice feature to have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the iXpand (looking into it though)  but wondering if you can see the iXpand app in your Settings to turn on access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looked at Settings and there's only an option to turn on Dropbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bummer - so it looks like the workaround is  to move files into Dropbox (or Creative Cloud) and add from there. I usually collect all project  assets into project folder on Creative Cloud anyway but I was hoping that the iXpand would work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, very much so. I'll be traveling abroad and don't expect to always have a solid wifi connection, so was hoping to expand storage on my phone to do some editing while traveling on trains and planes.

Adobe, please make this to happen!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CupoJoe!

It's on our radar that users want more import sources! Our engineers check this link below for ideas on what our users want/need! Would you mind leaving a feature request there?
Premiere Rush: Hot (1041 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

That's the most effective way to get your voice to the build team, and I'll bring it up here in the office the next chance I get!

Thanks,

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Doing it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's 4/20/2020 is this still on the radar? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines