• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with allowing access to photos

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone please help me. I just recently downloaded premiere rush to make a video and when I was on it I accidentally hit the " do not allow access" to my photos so now I can't access my photos and I need them to make my video. I have tried everything to get me to allow access and it does not work. I tried uninstalling and installing. I went on privacy and system preferences, nothing seems to work. I am also on a Mac. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Hey Giana!

So sorry for the frustration, that's a bummer. I've reported this to engineering and they're aware of the issue and the fact that you don't seem to be able to reset these "permissions." 
Our recommendation right now is to copy your photos from the Photos app to a folder on your desktop and import to Rush from there. It's definitely not ideal, but I want you to be able to keep working! We'll take next steps on our end to improve this experience. 

You can also upvote the formal feature request here

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Giana!

So sorry for the frustration, that's a bummer. I've reported this to engineering and they're aware of the issue and the fact that you don't seem to be able to reset these "permissions." 
Our recommendation right now is to copy your photos from the Photos app to a folder on your desktop and import to Rush from there. It's definitely not ideal, but I want you to be able to keep working! We'll take next steps on our end to improve this experience. 

You can also upvote the formal feature request here
Hope this helps.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines