• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you make still images longer?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found many videos that work for premiere pro but I have found none that work for premiere rush.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Are you asking how to increase the duration of the Still in the sequence? Click on the right edge of the clip on the timeline and drag it to the right:

ScreenFlow.gif

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking how to increase the duration of the Still in the sequence? Click on the right edge of the clip on the timeline and drag it to the right:

ScreenFlow.gif

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found out: Doublecklick under the timeline then it`s working:-)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having difficulties extending the duration for a still image. I could get it to work in one project, but not another.  The still image has an orange outline but I can't seem to "grab" the right edge.... Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I had the same problem. What you have to do is zoom in on the timeline. There is a bar under the main timeline (each end has a circle on it). Expand that and it allows you to zoom in on the timeline. Once it is larger, you will be able to grab the yellow border and expand the length of the still.Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 2.29.12 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't seem to 'grab' the orange handle.  It works on some images but not on others.  This is very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue - I've expanded the timeline so the content is enlarged but there doesn't seem to be any way to drag the right edge of the image file outwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I just did a chat with an Adobe advisor. It seems you can't do that with still images, and the only way to have a still appear for longer is to copy and paste. Very annoying, when you can do exactly what you want to do in iMovie... I tried to make it a feature request, but Rush wasn't listed among the products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg thank you!  I was getting so frustrated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have completely saved my sanity (at least for today)! Thank you for taking the time to help others resolve this annoying little feature in Rush. I was using very foul language; trying to get my mouse to grab the small frame. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You. Thank You. What an easy solve I would have NEVER figured out.

gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to add a Still > Add Effect Pan & Zoom and be able to stretch the length of the movement.

I upgraded to the latest Adobe RUSH and the ability to do so IS GONE.

Any ideas why? or did it move to SPEED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It moved to SPEED...ugh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me if I moved the still to an empty track. Then a handle appeared on mouse over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That totally worked. Thank you.
gary

Gary Alipio

Director of Marketing + Web Design

Academy of the Sacred Heart <>

4521 St. Charles Ave.

New Orleans, LA 70115

Direct 504.269.1252 | Cell 504.458.2525

Facebook <> | Instagram
<> | Twitter
<>

#1 Best Catholic & All-Girls High Schools in Louisiana, Niche.com
<>

For a virtual tour of our two campuses, click here
<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines